tisdag 11 december 2012

How I use my cellphone

I use my cellphone everywhere and anytime, except when I’m asleep of course. Almost every time I unlock my phone I check Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and maybe some blogs or answer or read texts. I often use it when I’m bored and I’m often bored when I’m sitting and waiting for a bus or maybe when it’s commercials in the pause on the TV. I text very often, more than I talk in my phone. I text my friends and family when I test and yeah that’s kind of it. Often when I’m doing my homework and get stuck I check my phone and sometimes it helps but sometimes it really don’t. The phone is so small so I can have it with me all the time and that’s a really great thing with it. But the best thing about it is that you can check everything on it, like English words you don’t know or use google anywhere. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar