torsdag 29 augusti 2013

Love words


Hi bestie! You’re not going to believe what I’m going to tell you. So be prepared! I have fallen head over heels in love. I can’t wait to see you and tell you everything about my sweetheart. We’ve already been out a couple of times, one time we went to his place afterwards, so cozy! We were up all night laying in his bed, kissing and talking. The next couple of nights I couldn’t get a wink of sleep. He came up to me yesterday in school and asked me if I would like to watch a movie this weekend. Can’t wait to kiss his pretty face! Just the thought of him makes me fall in love over and over again. I haven’t sounded this ridiculous in my hole life, but you do understand me, don’t you? Hope he doesn’t ditch me now though. I would be such a mess.  

Hope I see you soon sweetie!
Hugs and kisses, your pumpkin. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar