torsdag 9 februari 2012

Creative Connector, Indigo Blue

A part in the book Indigo Blue, reminds me of another thing that I’ve seen in a tv-program. It's called revenge and it's about a woman who's called Emily. But her real name is Amanda. When she was a little kid she grew up without a mother because she died during Amanda's childhood. Her father wasn't guilty to a crime he was put in jail for. Amanda grew up without parents and now she has returned to the house she and her father lived in before, for revenge on those people who accused her father. I connect this two things because in the book there is a part when Indigo is out for revenge on Aisha because Indigo thinks Aisha trying to steal Jo from her. I can also remember that Indigo says to Aisha that she don't know who her father is.
Another part in the book reminds me of my friends who have divorced parents. It's not really the same because Indigo doesn't know who her father is. But I have one close friend who doesn't know who her father or mother is. They left her when she was little and she was sent to Sweden to live in another family. But indigo has a mother who she can talk to so that's a difference.
Indigo doesn't want to be Oliver anymore because Jo didn't got a part in the drama play Indigo's class are going to play. Indigo gets guilty feelings because Jo is so mad at her. Indigo really want to play Oliver but doesn't want to do Jo upset. I can connect that scene with my own feelings. I have many times felt a feeling who is really close to Indigo’s. I think all of us have felt it sometimes. When you have a crush on a boy and your friend like him too? That's a terrible feeling. Isn't it? Or maybe when your friend really takes place but no one listen to her or him and listen to you instead. You can feel that feeling in many situations when you have a good friend who really believe in themselves and wants to take place. You really don’t want to mess with their feelings so they gets angry and doesn’t want to talk to you anymore. 
Misti is Indigo’s younger sister and when their mum is depressed and lays in bed everyday Indigo takes care of Misti. She bath her, dress her and read a book to her before they go to sleep. Indigo cook so Misti gets full and doesn’t need to be hungry. I can really feel myself in that part because I really love my sister so much like Indigo loves Misti. I will always look up to my sister and we have always been best friends trough everysetback. I think that the love you loves your sister with, is the strongest kind of love. 

This photo is also one of my connections. The photo is taken by me to make everyone understand that I think that life isn't just meant to be with a person all the time and get help when something goes wrong. I really think you have to be strong alone too, so when you come to situations when no one can help you, you really can stand on your own feet. I think Indigo is very strong and that she really can stand on her own feet. It's hard to be nice and strong in that situation Indigo is in, when no one can help you. That moment when you are totally alone.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar