tisdag 16 oktober 2012

Friendship

A good friend should be really nice to me and also accept me for who I am. My friends have to accept my opinions but also to express hers or his opinions to me. It’s also important to be honest to me and to tell me to be honest too. He or she should not take me for granted. If he or she thinks something is wrong about me I really want to know so I can change that. 
I want to have friends whom I can laugh together with but also whom I can cry with. It will be a lot easier if we have the same humour. I don’t care if we don’t spend so much time together all the time, I just want to know if they are going to be there for me when bad or hard things happen. 
Our friendship has to be strong and we should be able to fight without losing each other because of that. Like I said before it’s really important to express your opinion. That's more important than to always stick together. It has to be a give-and-take relationship. For example if I help them with something they should be there for me if I need help sometime and not use me just because they have a problem they can’t handle. They have to treat me like they want me to treat them. 

With my best friends I want to be able to share every thought I have in my mind and to know they won’t share it to anyone else. It’s much more important I can trust my best friends than friends I don't see and talk to so much.  


© copyright Maria Lindeblad

2 kommentarer:

  1. I agree with you and your text is really good i don't know what else to say.

    SvaraRadera