tisdag 13 november 2012

If you have fallen in love with your best friend's sister

Q I’ve fallen in love with my best friend’s sister. She’s only 13 1/2 and I’m almost 18! It’s so embarrassing. Please tell me what to do! My mate would kill me if he knew!

Just deal with it. She is too young for you. It will never work. If you are so in love that you are depressed maybe you should talk to your friend about it but I don’t think he will take it so well. It’s kind of obvious, he will get mad at you, because she’s his sister for gods sake, and you are more than four years older! If you think about the future, maybe when you are done with being a youth and want to start a family, she will still go to high school and if she falls in love with you I really think you will ruin her childhood and her opportunities to have a big career.  

Maybe if you are so deeply in love and you think it worth to risk your friendship, talk to someone who you can trust. And maybe after that, talk to your crush so she knows about your feelings. Then you can make a decision together, if you think it’s worth it.

1 kommentar: