onsdag 26 september 2012

Lockie Leonard's diary

Dear diary!
It's Monday and this has been the worst day ever! I didn't make it in time to the windfarm and I think Dot is really disappointed on me. I feel like a complete idiot! How can I know she is my girlfriend anymore? If there is going to be this much trouble this whole year I think I'm going to die. I really have to talk to Dot before she finds someone else! But this with Dot isn't the hole story today. I promised mum to put up the sign today but I didn't make it in time so she put it up instead and she gave me a disappointed look afterward. Oh, this day really sucks! I hate myself so bad. I have also let Egg down today. We were going to have a speech for everyone who thought the poison in the river was wrong. But I forgot the speech and I didn't even make it to the meeting. I feel like a terrible friend, son and boyfriend. But this is not all that has happened lately. I have been so rude to Philip all the time. He was trying to help me with my love life and I wasn't thankful at all! I really feel like a dog. But maybe also a pig if I think about it..

I really have to sleep now. Philip is already snoring next to me.
Tomorrow I'll tell you every disaster that has happened to me again!
Sleep well.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar