onsdag 25 januari 2012

Hat questions

  1. What do you think little Scarface felt when her father believed her sister?
I think she was sad and destroyed that her father didn’t even think about an other option. He believed her sister that Little Scarface was a fool.
  1. Is it bad that little Scarface didn’t say no to her sister?
I think it’s really bad. A important part in life is to say no and decide thing by yourself. 
  1. What would you do different if you were little Scarface?
I would say no and maybe talk to my father about it. 
  1. Do you like this story? Why?
The story is written good and I like it. 
  1. Why do you think their father believed her sister?
Little Scarface never talks so much so I think her father don’t know her so well. He don’t know that her sister lies. Little Scarface acting little like a shy kid. She can’t say no. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Good content and word knowledge!

    NB
    ---and make up your own decisions----
    --do differently---
    --well written---
    ---he doesn't know---
    --she is acting---

    SvaraRadera